- Salary Offers Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
|Developing system architecture solutions mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements, analyzing the impact and enterprise specifics on the overall business goals and outcomes to ensure they are in line with the enterprise architectural plan.– Strategizing, planning and implementing new IT / billing Platform/ software requirement as per Business Plan.
– Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications to ensure alignment between customer expectations and current or future ICT capability
– Provide input to the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on technology investment
– Assist IT Solution Delivery to support Marketing departments for the design, development and delivery of consumer facing products and services to ensure the right balance is kept between the capabilities of the system and meeting the business requirements.
– Within the agreed enterprise architecture, define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives by coordinating with vendors and platform owner to produce requirements and design documents ensuring they represent the business needs.
– Develop, test and implement technology solutions and report on delivery commitments to ensure solutions are implemented as expected and to agreed time frames
– Work closely with vendor and platform owner to ensure the solution delivered as per design, expected quality, and timeline. Conducting sanity check on the environment before passing to Release management and Quality Assurance.
– Maintain documentation regarding system architecture configuration, application workflow, and business rules
– Development, plan, and update of IT / network/system software architecture document in order follow technology trend.
|– University degree or a relevant undergraduate / professional qualification in Information Technology, Telecommunication Technology or Software engineering/Computer Science
– At least 5 years experience. Experience of successfully delivering challenging information technology projects, meeting range key targets, and making signification improvements.
– Minimum of 3 year working experiences in similar role in major complex organizations.
– Include experience of communication and working collaboratively with diverse range of stakeholders at all levels including senior management and key professional staff, both internal and external to the organization, in order to achieve successful outcomes.
– Strong analytical skill & negotiation quality, high level of interpersonal relationship and team work.
– Fluent in English writing and communication
How To Apply
Welcome all applicant to send CV by email:
069222004 / 0767776828