- Salary Offers Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
-Participate and assist with the annual Smart Internal Audit plan, taking
direction from the Board of Directors, Audit Committee, and Senior
• Effectively integrate with the business/finance/technology internal auditors to
align and collaborate on the audit scope, work execution, and reporting.
• Manage a team of business/finance/technology Internal Audit professionals,
demonstrate outstanding leadership skills, and provide ongoing coaching and
sharing of experience.
• Collaborate with functional leads and provide thought leadership and risk and
compliance support as changes in business, process and technology happen.
regularly and at a fast pace.
• Promote thought leadership for new ideas and new ways of working to drive
continuous improvements in the team’s delivery of internal audit services.
Monitor industry and regulatory developments and develop recommendations.
for policy, process, technology and internal control improvements.
• Participate in the development and execution of data analytics-based audits in
your Internal Audit work.
• Plan and conduct audits applying “Risk Based Audit” methodology which not
only tracks compliance risks but also the strategic risks to the company.
• Provide audit results in the form of measurable outcomes, expressed
financially where possible i.e. “outcome-based audits.”.
• Promote digitalization of audit works and audit processes as part of Axiata’s
Operational Excellence strategic direction with focus on analytics and
-Bachelors’ degree with major in Business Administration, Finance, Computer
Science, MIS, or equivalent education. Big 4 experience is strong merit.
• Have a minimum of 10 years of internal audit experience and/or professional
services assurance experience and a strong knowledge of internal control
principles (e.g. COSO).
• You have significant experience working with internal control frameworks, i.e. SOX,
especially from technology companies.
• CIA/CISA/SSCP/CRISC/CISSP preferred.
• Experience with agile development methodologies and data analytical tools like
ACL, MS Power BI and Tableau is strongly preferred.
• Experience working with multinational organizations is required
• An inspirational leader who loves to build and develop your team. You’re positive,
caring and values collaboration and teamwork.
How To Apply
Please send CV to us by this email :
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Tel : 093 906-880 / 076 777-6828.