- Salary Offers Negotiable
- Experience Level Senior
|To coordinate, lead, plan CIO division related annual programs. The role demands setup of project schedule, timeline, resources and vendor management, ensure key result delivery, assist in provide feedback and solution, update project status to management, perform capacity planning for CIO infrastructures and managing demand from business users and deliver solution.
– Interface all stakeholder include sales and service, marketing, customer service and other related department for demand management and understand the business requirement and translate it to technical requirement and vice versa.
– University degree or a relevant under graduate / professional qualification in Information Technology or Telecommunication Technology
– Certification in project management and telecommunication business acumen
Business administration and leadership management framework.
– For a minimum of 5 years work experience in ICT roles in a major complex organization with at least 3 years experience in telecommunication sector.
– At least 3 years, experience of successfully delivering challenging information technology projects, meeting range key targets and making signification improvements.
– Include experience of communication and working collaboratively with diverse range of stakeholders at all levels including senior management and key professional staff, both internal and external to the organization, in order to achieve successful outcomes.
– Strong analytical skill & negotiation quality, high level of interpersonal relationship, and team work.
– Key telecom technologies
– Contract Management
– Activation and Provisioning Process
– Charging process
– Product and Service Integration process
– Voucher System
– Electronic Recharge System
– Convergent Billing System
– Unix, Database,
– Operation Management
– Planning and Demand management
– Integration Management
– Resource Management
How To Apply
All the CV is required to apply by email: