- Salary Offers $500-$1,000
- Experience Level Manager
|• Bring along customer base and potential leads
• Manage sales team performance and evaluation
• Direct and supervise sales team activities.
• Planning about Sales Department activities.
• Define leads and strategizes to reach them by all means
• Initiate business opportunity with corporate partners
• Prepare strategy to develop sales opportunity
• Corporate with related department to grow business marketing parts and services
• Help promote brand image by implementing the right strategies
• Build relationship with customers
• Training & coaching the company’s sales team
• Advance information sources
• Coordinate and facilitate communication from Management to staff and staff to management
• Manage other related event
• Daily sales meeting to collect feedback and inspire team
• Sales reporting.
• Report to CEO
• Perform any other tasks as assigned by the manager
|• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• At least 2-3 years experience in sales, preferably in the field of real estate
• Willing to develop knowledge in technical and design.
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills in English.
• Knowledge of digital sales
• Committed to achieve sales department target
• Able to influence people
• Initiative and creative
• Training and coaching skill
• Strong leadership skill
• Team motivating skill
• Able to manage multi-tasks
• Be honest and hardworking
• Able to work under pressure
• Computer literacy
How To Apply
All the CV is required to apply by email:
0692220004 / 0767776828