- Salary Offers $300-$400
- Experience Level Senior
|– Installing, maintaining, and repairing laboratory equipment
– Check and test of new equipment before install and delivery to clients
– Schedules and facilitate the activities with other divisions and sections
– Facilitate and communicate with clients all site installation & maintenance works
– Prepare weekly and monthly report and provide plans for improvement
– To ensure all external contacts to have a positive professional image of the Company and products
– Other duties are assigned.
|– Education: Diploma graduated in Electrical or Electronic or Equivalence
– Experience: Have at least 1 year experience
– Language: Good command of English writing and speaking
– Communication and interpersonal: Good personality, initiative and strong commitment
– Required qualification: Computer , good team work, eager to learn and travel oversea, honesty, result oriented, integrity, challenge, good attitude, and positive thinking etc.
How To Apply
All the CV is required to apply by email: